jeff - Mon, 2011-03-14 05:56
|What is Worldbridges?|
A community of communities that use 'homegrown webcasting' and other new media technologies to help people connect, learn, & collaborate. More
|How do I Listen, Watch, Participate?|
You can usually find webcast venue details in the event calendar listng, and participate by going to the chat room, listen page, or studio More
|How can I get involved?|
We are still in the formative stages of figuring out the structure of this 'worldbridgey' network and welcome anyone who would like to help More
- Discussion of Teacher/Practitioner Research with Mark Wyatt, Anne Burns, and Judith Hanks
- Learning2gether 334 in Hangout on Air with Jeff Lebow
- Learning2gether with Susan Gaer about Students Producing Content
- Vance Stevens and Nellie Deutsch present Giving Voice to Teachers in Connected Networks - live from TESOL Baltimore
- Learning2gether about HELLO THERE with Jennifer Verschoor and Ana Maria Menezez
- Like the Cat That Got the Cream
- Creatively Creating Cinemagraphs
- Top 15 Things to Buy in Bangkok, Thailand.
- The Comfort Women Deal Six Months On – Where’s the Korean Backlash?
- Dear Korea #144: Hold the Door
- Live Podcast Recording At Seoul Book & Culture Club
- “The Curious Love-Hate Relationship between China and North Korea”
- The Chaebol: The 1997 IMF Financial Crisis and the Neoliberal Era (The Korea File)
- …and they’re off (-track Horse Racing at Walkerhill)
- 7 Brand New Ice Creams From Korean Convenience Store You Will Want to Try!
- From Day to Night at Korea’s Historic Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon (PHOTOS)
- June is Pride!
- Our French Polynesian Honeymoon!! Part 1: Tahiti
- Marmot’s Hole Podcast: South Korean Air Pollution Grows With Coal Power Expansion
- Dreaming the Day