Call for Participation
Electronic Village Online (EVO) 2021
January 11 - February 14, 2021
- About EVO
- EVO Communities
- Kickoff January 10
- SESSIONS for EVO 2021
- CEFR VS Assessment: How can new revisions help?
- Classroom-based research for Professional Development
- Digital Imagery and Designs
- Effective Presentation Skills
- EVO Minecraft MOOC 2021
- Grammar for TESOL
- Immersive Storytelling in Virtual Worlds
- Intercultural Competence 2021
- Scientific Literacy and CLIL
- Self-Care for Educators with Mindfulness
- Shaping New Ways of Teaching English for Tourism in Uzbekistan
- Synchronous Online Flipped Learning Approach
- TECHNO CLIL 2021
- TEFL2YL EVO21
- Tools for Student Collaboration
- Technology for Spoken English
- Wellness: A Happy and Healthy You
- Share this Call for Participation
- EVO information and Updates
For five weeks in January and February, TESOL experts and participants from around the world engage in collaborative online discussions or hands-on virtual workshops of professional and scholarly benefit. These sessions bring together participants for a longer period of time than is permitted by land-based professional development conventions and allow a fuller development of ideas than is otherwise possible.
Sessions are free and open to anyone around the globe. It is not necessary to be a TESOL or IATEFL member nor to attend the TESOL
Convention in order to participate. All you need is access to the Internet.
We invite you to choose a session from this year's offerings listed below. Please inform your colleagues about this unparalleled professional development opportunity!
Click on the link for the session you want to attend, scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the joining instructions for each session there.