Back on the ETT Air with IHAQ
For the last couple of months, it's been great to be back on the air with the old EdTechWeekly. This time around, we're streaming 'I Have a Question' each week on Sunday Nights (North American)/ Monday mornings (here in Korea).
- Twitter: @eduquestion #ihaq
- Google+: EdTechTalk Google+ Community Event Listing
- Facebook: EduQuestion EdTechTalk
- EdTechTalk Studio
- IHAQ#10 - How do we deal with lower skillset learners?
- IHAQ#9 - How to encourage authentic blended learning conversations on a f2f campus?
- IHAQ#8 by the campfire - What's the best home base for your course online?
- IHAQ#7 - EdTechWeekly Style Link Sharing
- IHAQ#6 - How do we keep track of our stuff?
- IHAQ#5 - Why does Sugata Mitra anger so many educators?
- IHAQ#4 - K-12 MOOC's: Possibilities and Challenges
- IHAQ#3: How to curate and foster online conversations (especially ours)
- I Have a Question#2: Motivating educators to overcome barriers to change
- I Have a Question #1 - Motivating Participation and Feedback in Online Learning
- EdTechSomething#0 - The EdTechWeekly Gang Rides Again @Eduquestion