jeff - Mon, 2011-03-14 05:56
|What is Worldbridges?|
A community of communities that use 'homegrown webcasting' and other new media technologies to help people connect, learn, & collaborate. More
|How do I Listen, Watch, Participate?|
You can usually find webcast venue details in the event calendar listng, and participate by going to the chat room, listen page, or studio More
|How can I get involved?|
We are still in the formative stages of figuring out the structure of this 'worldbridgey' network and welcome anyone who would like to help More
- A Korean Deal Based on Flattering Trump as a Useful Idiot will Not Hold
- Complimentary Tickets to SNAP: Available to Foreign Residents in Korea
- Ordering Food In A Korean Restaurant
- LTW: Revised FTA with the U.S.
- What is your view of the #MeToo Movement?
- Day 1 at Colorful Daegu: National Museum, Apsan Park & Suseong Lake
- Quitting your job in Korea (A little known loophole with your E-2 visa)
- Po Tid: Harry Potter Themed Cafe in Busan
- What Do Koreans Think of Foreigners Who Speak Korean?
- Korea TESOL International Conference
- ‘Don’t forget your chopsticks’ (Global Living Magazine)
- Koreabridge Typhoon Center - Soulik Cometh!
- Better beers are here in Busan (Dynamic Busan)
- LTW: BMW cars in Korea on fire (literally)
- Should You Get a Korean Tattoo? + Interview with Koreans